Chapter 1 – We are off again on another adventure!!
On April 4th we arrive in Dublin Ireland to begin our 5 week extensive golfing adventure through Ireland and Scotland.
Our Blog is going live again!! We will be sharing some of the more interesting stories, our thoughts and perceptions on the various places and courses we will be visiting. Similar to our world trip blog, there will be an overview and rating system on the golf courses, towns, accommodations, people, beer and scotch.
Hopefully you’ll find our reflections interesting, at times humorous and potentially helpful should you plan on visiting some of the same places.
The golf courses we will be playing include:
- Mount Juliet – just south of Kilkenny
- Mount Wolseley – northeast of Kilkenny
- Ballybunion Old Course – in Ballybunion
- Ballybunion Cashen Course – in Ballybunion
- Tralee Golf Club – in Tralee
- Dooks Golf Links – west of Killarney
- Lahinch Golf Club – just north of Spanish Point
- Dromolond Castle – just north of Shannon
- Galway Bay Resort – in Galway
- Castle Stuart – just outside of Elgin
- Nairn Golf Club – in Nairn
- Royal Dornach – in Dornach
- Lundin Links – southwest of St Andrews
- Castle Course – in St Andrews
- Kingsbarn Golf Links – just south of St Andrews
- The Old Course – in St Andrews
- Renaissance Club – outside of North Berwick
- North Berwick – in North Berwick
The Blog will be updated weekly or thereabouts, so check back to this site whenever you wish. We will send you an email with the link when we post the next Chapter!
If you prefer to not receive the email, please let us know. Thanks!!
Cheers from Steve and Fran (wannabe golfers!!!!)